Page
of 6

For the douche nugget named BEASTuntilDEATH

55 replies
460 posts
+159 Likes
+758 Points
N2Narkosis wrote:
I don't know guys, call me crazy but I say let this fish go. He has been chased away from claiming any type of military affiliation, so I say mission accomplished. To chase him down from server to server now smells of desperation on our end. Unless, of course, he starts his claims again.
Agreed. I would say go one step farther and delete his application. We know where to find him on battlelog so we can keep tabs on him, see if he goes back to claiming RANGER. Keeping it up is just a distraction at this point. We had our fun now I say lets get back to the REAL game. See you on the Battlefield.
Posted May 2, 12
0  Likes
I don't think we should delete but a reminder to the posers that we are not stupid and just because they say it we willbelieve it
Posted May 2, 12
0  Likes
[BTDT] xJdKxZombiE Benefactor
571 posts
+260 Likes
+1252 Points
I say keep it around as reminder of just how low people will go. And to serve as an educational experience to newer members to keep an eye out for people like him.
fs_overall.png
Posted May 2, 12
+1  Likes
3206 posts
+1194 Likes
+2980 Points
I have it archived for future reference.
Corpsman: "They are long-haired, loud-mouthed,
disrespectful SOB's who would walk through the
gates of hell to save a wounded Marine."
-Unknown Marine

"Nosce Te Ipsum" .ยท.

fs_overall.png
Posted May 2, 12
0  Likes
[BTDT] Blackfoot Benefactor
880 posts
+479 Likes
+3155 Points
PC Leader
Board of Directors
Bahaha!

That's hilarious!
fs_overall.png
Posted May 9, 12
0  Likes
67 posts
+13 Likes
+390 Points
Yeah you missed the saga of this shitbird. Check my page for his goodbye butthurt para. In the end he deleted all the seal team 666. 1st special forces operational delta detachment delta delta delta seagal chuck Norris ninja sniper nugent shit off his battle log, as usual, we won the war.
Posted May 10, 12
0  Likes
Page
of 6
Announcement of